- Moldex3D SYNC helps users synchronize design changes and validate product designs with Moldex3D’s simulations at minimum efforts.
- The easy-to-use interface streamlines the workflow and reduces training time.
- Moldex3D SYNC enables automatic generation of high-quality meshes, which avoids analysis bottlenecks and launches computation in few minutes.
- Versatile analysis capabilities provide quick design verification and complete molding solutions.
- Moldex3D SYNC supports the advanced symmetric function to enhance analysis accuracy and reduce calculation time.
- Moldex3D SYNC is equipped with Moldex3D’s comprehensive material databank.
- The capability of parallel processing speeds up the analysis process.
The Bridge to Smart Design
Moldex3D SYNC is an easy-to-use and multi-functional interface fully embedded in CAD software to bring a seamless workflow from design to simulation. With robust capability of Moldex3D, designers can create CAD models, setup the pre-processing conditions, and directly run professional injection molding analyses for design verification and optimization in their familiar CAD environments. Moldex3D SYNC is now available on PTC® Creo®, NX and SOLIDWORKS®. If you would like to acquire more detail about this product, please contact Moldex3D offices or local resellers.
What is Moldex3D SYNC
Case Studies- Connectors
In this demonstration, a typical connector will besimulated by SYNC. By examining the result of the simulation, we can easily discover that the flow pattern of the part is unbalanced. By changing the thickness of one side of the connector, the result will be improved.
CAD Software Requirements
- NX 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 1847, 1872, 1899, 1926, 1953
- PTC® Creo® Parametric 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
- SOLIDWORKS® 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021