Product Portfolio and Features
Standard Injection Molding
- Material Database: thermoplastics materials, thermoset materials, molding materials, coolant materials, and mold materials.
- Import geometry from CATIA V5 and Rhino, as well as STEP, IGES, Parasolid and STL files.
- Material Hub Cloud (MHC) is a cloud database offering the most up-to-date material properties for users to find suitable materials and alternatives.
- The best on-line practical guide and demo videos by Moldex3D software experts.
- Moldex3D SYNC supports PTC® Creo®, NX, and SOLIDWORKS®.
- iSLM is an intelligent and interactive data management platform for plastic product development lifecycle.
- Prerequisite license is required.
- Moldex3D FEA Interface supports Abaqus, Ansys, MSC Nastran, NX Nastran, LS-DYNA, MSC Marc, and OptiStruct.
- Moldex3D Micromechanics Interface supports Digimat and CONVERSE.
- Machine Response function requires the machine file received from the Machine Characterization Service.
A. Supported Platform
Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2019
CentOS 7 series, CentOS 8 series, RHEL 7 series, RHEL 8 series
B. Hardware Recommendation
|CPU||AMD Ryzen™ 7 series, Intel® Core™ i7 series|
|RAM||16 GB RAM|
|HDD||20 GB free space (For Program Installation)|
|CPU||AMD EPYC™ Milan / Milan-X series, Intel® XEON® Gold / Platinum / Bronze series|
|RAM||16GB x 8 With ECC / 3200Mhz|
|HDD||4 TB SSD (For Project Management)|
|Graphic Card||NVIDIA Quadro series, AMD Radeon series|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
- Linux platform is used for calculation resource only. Moldex3D Pre/Post-processor does not support Linux platform.
- To increase calculation efficiency and stability, it is recommended to switch off Hyper-Threading under RC/DMP structure. For memory population rules, please refer to your CPU processor type for optimized performance.