- Date：May 08, 2017 - May 10, 2017
- Location： Anaheim, CA, USA
- Booth Number：#317
- Official Website：https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/184555
Connect Classroom Theory with Real World Solutions
~Visit Moldex3D at Booth 317 to find out the right molding simulation technologies to meet your specific needs~
CoreTech System (Moldex3D) is proud to announce that we will participate in ANTEC® 2017 at Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, from May 8th to May 10th. Our Booth number is #317. We will not only showcase our newest simulation capabilities at the show floor, but also present our latest research studies in “virtual molding” technologies at this year’s event.
The followings are the topics we are going to present at this year’s ANTEC Conference:
Injection Molding Session: Simulation I
- May 8th, Monday Morning (08:30 – 09:00 AM)
- Ink-wash and Warpage Defect Prediction from the in-mold decoration Process Simulation
- Author: Tober Sun, CoreTech System Co. Ltd
Composites Session: Composite Modeling / Analysis
- May 8th, Monday Morning (10:00 -10:30 AM)
- Optimizing Process Condition of Resin Transfer Molding (RTM): Determining Material Properties for Numerical Simulation
- Author: Joe Wang, CoreTech System Co. Ltd
Engineering Properties and Structure: Polymeric Modeling
- May 8th, Monday Afternoon (4:00 – 4:30 PM)
- Long Fiber Orientation and Structural Analysis Using Moldex3D, Digimat and ABAQUS Simulations
- Author: Ivor Tseng, CoreTech System Co. Ltd.
Injection Molding Seminar: Simulation/Processing
- May 10th, Wednesday Morning (09:30-10:00 AM)
- Predict and Solve Stress Mark on Product Cosmetic Surface Using Controlled Sequential Valve Gating Simulation
- Author: Edward Wu, CoreTech System Co. Ltd
View the final ANTEC presentation schedule, please go to: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/184555/512992/
We cordially invite you to come visit us at our booth (#317) or attend our presentations to find out the right molding technologies for your needs!
For more questions, please contact email@example.com.
ANTEC®, produced by the Society of Plastics Engineers, is the largest, most respected and well known technical conference in the plastics industry.
For over 70 years ANTEC® has successfully expanded from the U.S. into Europe, India and the Middle each with further expansion to global locations in the coming years.
Each event boasts technical and business presentations on new and updated technologies, panels and tutorials, networking events and student functions – all providing attendees with face-to-face interaction with expert representatives from the largest industry segments.