Moldex3D Plastics E-Learning
Meet Your Personal Digital Tutor
Moldex3D Plastics E-Learning (MPE)
Become an expert in no time
Injection molding is a big topic that can take years to master. That is why we launched Moldex3D Plastics E-learning (MPE) for newbies like you. MPE is a digital learning platform that helps you begin strong in the injection molding industry. You can learn straight from our Moldex3D experts about what they do and don’t in real cases. The shortest path for you to become a professional!
Who needs MPE：
- Graduates who want to prepare for actual working environment and skills in advance
- Practitioners who want to change their career and acquire further professional knowledge and skills
- Management looking for learning materials for newcomers
|A thorough introduction of molds
See every detail in a glance
|Comprehensive analysis of the injection machine
Know your way around injection machine operations and settings
|Detailed introduction of hot runner
Explore the benefits and of using hot runner
|Understand every step in injection molding
Build solid knowledge and product development process
MPE Course Introduction
|eClass1||Development of Molding Injection||It delivers the basics of injection molding and the process of development in 7 chapters. To learn how to design products and how to improve the quality for the mass production.||1. Introduction to the process of product development.
2. The basics of molding materials.
3. Mold development and design
4. The application to the molding machine.
5. Product molding and common problem solving.
|eClass2||The Operations of Molding Machines||
To understand the settings and structure of the molding machine by operating the interactive virtual molding machine.
|1. Basic knowledge of Injection
2. Introduction to the process of tooling.
3. The setting of primary parameters.
4. To operate the virtual injection molding machine.
It illustrates the basic theory, benefits and advantages of hot runner by case studies.
|1. Introduction to the theory of hot runner molding.
2. Introduction to the structure of hot runner and case studies.
|eClass4||The Structure of Molds and Case Study||Case studies for product design, mold design, parameter adjustment, and the valuation and planning of materials.||1. To learn the concept of the process from design to production by case studies.
2. To verify the theory analysis by the application.
English, Traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese
Platform：Windows – Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2012, 2008, HPC Server 2008
Hardware：Minimum – Intel® Core i5 processor, 4 GB RAM, and at least 5 GB free space