Do you have a Moldex3D story to share? Whether you are an experienced user, or just getting started, we’d love to hear your story about how you used Moldex3D to solve a problem, add value to your design or help your organization make a difference. REGISTER NOW>>
How to Enter? 3 Easy Steps!
|Register Online||Write a story about your Moldex3D experiences (Download Entry Package)||Attach any supporting materials
Your entry should consist of three parts listed below:
- A written description of your story (Download Template)
- Supporting materials (e.g., images or videos)
- A signed copy of Permission to Publish Form (Download)
Download the complete entry package at here.
How & When to Submit Your Story?
- Please email your story with all supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to type “Tell Us Your #Moldex3DStory 2016 _ <your name>” into the subject line.
- If file sizes are too large to be sent as email attachments, please contact Carolyhn Ren at email@example.com.
Ideas to Get You Started on Your Story
- What challenges led you to begin searching for a plastic injection molding simulation solution?
- What criteria did you use when choosing plastic injection molding simulation? And why did you choose Moldex3D over other products?
- How do you or your organization use Moldex3D?
- What benefits/ values you received from using Moldex3D?
- What Moldex3D features/ functions do you like most?
- Describe the role Moldex3D plays in your work or organization.
- How has Moldex3D made a difference in your work and your organizations?
- How has Moldex3D assisted you in design and manufacturing?
- Describe a use case or case study that can highlight Moldex3D’s values.
- How do you or your organization see implementing Moldex3D in the future?
The Contest is divided into 4 regions: EMEA, Asia Pacific, Americas and Greater China. Entries will be divided into regions based on the Entrant’s location. All Entries will be automatically entered into the Evaluation Round where Entries will be reviewed by our qualified judges for a chance to win the following prizes. Winners and all accepted submissions will be recognized through Moldex3D’s websites, social media channels and various media channels. The winners and top scoring entrants will receive world-wide media exposure. No Purchase Necessary.
|Region/ Category||First Prize||Second Prize||Third Prize||Global Grand Prize|| Honorable Mention
|Americas||$1,200 USD||$800 USD||$500 USD||$ 2,000 USD||Apple Watch Sport (38mm)|
|EMEA||$1,200 USD||$800 USD||$500 USD|
|Asia Pacific||$1,200 USD||$800 USD||$500 USD|
|Greater China||$1,200 USD||$800 USD||$500 USD|
|Relation to Theme||10%||Interpretation and the clarity of the theme|
|Originality||10%||Uniqueness, novelty or technical innovation|
|Supporting Materials||20%||Effectively use of materials (e.g., images, videos, etc.) to support the story|
|Values||30%||Demonstrate how Moldex3D has positively impacted you or your organization|
|Quality of Writing||30%||Completeness, organization and overall quality of the story|
|April 1, 2016||Registration Opens|
|August 12, 2016||Submission Deadline|
|Mid- September, 2016||Winners Announced|
*Dates are subject to change
- Entrants can enter the contest as an individual or a team.
- The Contest is divided into 4 regions: EMEA, Asia Pacific, Americas and Greater China.
- All Entries must use predominantly Moldex3D Solutions.
- Entrants can submit entries in English (preferred) or their preferred languages.
- All materials submitted to the Contest are considered public and will be used for marketing purposes. Entrants should ensure that their contest materials do not contain confidential, secret or proprietary information.
- Contest rules and regulations are subject to change at the sole discretion of CoreTech System Co., Ltd.
T: +886-3-5600-199 ext. 705