- Date：Jun 07, 2015 - Jun 10, 2015
- Location： Nashville, TN, USA
CoreTech System (Moldex3D) will be presenting at PTC Live Global, June 7-10, 2015 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee. CoreTech System (Moldex3D) will be presenting 「Embedded Platform for Simulation-Driven Design of Plastic Parts in PTC Creo」 to show how to discover the possible defects in the early design stage by using Moldex3D eDesignSYNC for PTC Creo and PTC Creo Mold Analysis.
- Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- Topic: Embedded Platform for Simulation-Driven Design of Plastic Parts in PTC Creo
- Time: 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- Speaker: Srikar Vallury, Applications Engineer, Moldex3D Northern America Inc.
- Location: The Gaylord Opryland Resort
About PTC Live Global
PTC’s largest education and networking event for product development and service professionals. Product development professionals will discover new techniques and best practices, while building technical skills and peer networks, that help them develop more innovative products, more effectively. Service leaders will access the latest industry research and technology, innovative concepts and best practices for achieving a sustainable competitive advantage.