- Date：Apr 30, 2018 - Sep 27, 2018
- Location： Online
Share Your Project to Prove Simulation Matters.
Have you completed a successful Moldex3D simulation project that you are really proud of? Looking for an opportunity to showcase how you made a tangible difference with Moldex3D to meet real world injection molding challenges? Look no further! Submit your Moldex3D project to the 2018 Moldex3D Global Innovation Talent Award, a plastics engineering simulation application contest hosted by CoreTech System (Moldex3D). Show off your great work to inspire others and win cash prizes! Got a project in mind? Enter now>>
About Moldex3D Global Innovation Talent Award
The Moldex3D Global Innovation Talent Award is a CAE simulation application contest open to worldwide students and enterprises. The purpose of the Contest is to showcase and recognize innovative practices using Moldex3D solutions.
|August 30, 2018||Complete Online Registration and Submit Project Descriptions|
|September 26, 2018||Submit Project Report and Signed Permission Form|
|Mid-Late November in 2018||Winners Announced|
The contest has two categories. Entrants must be currently enrolled/employed. Entrants may participate individually or may form teams consisting of up to four (4) persons.
- Business Category
- Student Category
Each entry must include the following:
|1. Project Descriptions (Template)|
|2. Project Report (Template) *Example of Project Report : Affordable High Precision Injection Molded Progressive Addition Lenses|
|3. Permission to Publish (Download)|
|OPTIONAL: Entrants can get extra points for submitting CAD model(s), Geometry part (.stl or .step) and .3dm or .mdg files.|
- Entries must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and received no later than 11:59 p.m. EST, Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
- If your entry is too large for sending as an email attachment, upload it to your Google Drive or other service and provide us with a download link.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- Only entries in English or Chinese will be accepted.
- All submissions must use predominantly Moldex3D Solutions and demonstrate the benefits/ values of Moldex3D.
Entries will be reviewed by a judging panel consisting of top directors and executives from CoreTech System based on the following criteria. Entrants can get extra points for submitting CAD model(s), Geometry part (.stl or .step) and .3dm or .mdg files.
|Effective Use of Moldex3D Solutions||40%|
|Feasibility of Project||30%|
|CAD model(s), Geometry part (.stl or .step) and .3dm or .mdg files||Extra Points|
Each category winner will receive the following prizes. Winners and all accepted submissions will be recognized through Moldex3D’s websites, social media channels and various media channels. The winners and top scoring entrants will receive world-wide media exposure. No Purchase Necessary.
Entrants who successfully complete the submission will also receive 1 free admission to 2018 Moldex3D Technology Conference in Paris!
- All Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EST, Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
- All Entries and materials submitted to the Contest are considered public and will be used for marketing purposes. Entrants should ensure that their contest materials do not contain secret or proprietary information.
- Entrants must be currently enrolled/ employed.
- Entrants may participate individually or may form teams consisting of up to four (4) persons. Entrants cannot be members of more than one team.
- CoreTech System Co., Ltd. reserves the right to postpone, cancel or extend the contest dates as deemed necessary.
- Contest rules and regulations are subject to change at the sole discretion of CoreTech System Co., Ltd.
- Read the full Contest Rules and Regulations
T: 886-3-5600-199 ext. 705