- Date：Sep 25, 2018 - Sep 26, 2018
- Location： Paris, France
Moldex3D Technology Conference (MTC) is the world’s leading expert conference for plastic manufacturing and engineering. Every year we bring together industry leaders, technical specialists as well as hundreds of Moldex3D users from around the world to discuss the latest development and trends for plastic injection simulation.
As the top communication platform, MTC focuses on the real issues that drive the day to day lives of plastic technology professionals, providing the attendees access to valuable insider knowledge and establish useful contacts in the plastics industry. We are looking forward to seeing you at this industry signature event on 25-26 Sep at Les Salons de l’Aveyron in Paris, France.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend MTC 2018
- Learn from top professionals on current hot topics.
- Hear case studies and best practices from your industry peers.
- Learn how to leverage CAE technology to unleash the full potential of your product design.
- Discuss the latest development and uncover exclusive insights into most advanced simulation technologies.
- Meet over 250 fellow specialists in the plastic industry from around the world.
Seats are limited. You don’t want to miss out on this annual must-attend event for plastic manufacturing and engineering. Registration is now officially open at Early Bird rate. Register today to secure your spot and save!
Les Salons de l’Aveyron
17 Rue de l’Aubrac, 75012 Paris – France
Click on the map below for further information to plan your trip:
|Hotel Name||Walking Time||Distance|
|Hotel Claret Bercy||11 min||850m|
|Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Bercy||8 min||650m|
|Hotel ibis Styles Paris Bercy||8 min||600m|
|Kyriad Paris Bercy Village||1 min||93m|
|Hotel ibis Paris Bercy Village 12ème||4 min||350m|
|Aparthôtel Adagio Paris Bercy||6 min||450m|
|Le Pullman Paris Centre – Bercy||7 min||550m|
|Early Bird Rate1 (Prior to 31st July)||Regular Rate 2|
|EUR 250.00||EUR 300.00|
1. Register by 31st July and complete the payment by 10th August.
2. Registrants should complete the payment by 17th September.
Please send the credit card form or transfer payment proof to:
Vera Yeh | email@example.com | + 886-3-5600199