Simulation technology is rapidly reshaping the manufacturing landscape, greatly reducing the time and cost needed to get the best products to the market. Over the years, the technology has been evolving to serve the needs of various molding processes and design purposes.
This session will introduce you to the world of simulation for manufacturing plastic products, including the latest technology advances and a quick look at some of the most prominent features and enhancements of the next version of Moldex3D, to help you create better plastic parts and mold designs.
In this webinar, you will learn how Moldex3D can help you:
- Achieve High-quality Mesh in Significantly Less Time
- Deliver Accurate Mold Temperature Faster
- Speed up Simulation Workflow and Efficiency by Integrating Pre- and Post-processes on One Single Platform
- Satisfy Specific Needs for Higher Level of Accuracy
- Simulate Special Molding Processes to Create Lightweight, High-performance Plastic Products
- Bridge the Gap between Simulation and Shop Floor