- Date：Feb 01, 2023
- Location： Europe, Asia Pasific
- Time： 10:00 AM CET / 2:30 PM IST
10:00 AM CET / 2:30 PM IST | Wednesday, February 1, 2023 | Check Your Time
Registration Deadline: ONE DAY BEFORE THE WEBINAR.
The join link will not be provided to the registration on the webinar day.
Weld lines in injection molded plastic parts can cause a localized reduction of mechanical properties. This loss of strength and impact resistance is a result of the lack of entanglement between polymer chains where two melt fronts meet. When an external load is applied to a weld line region, the part’s potential for mechanical failure is increased.
Therefore, this webinar will take you through how weld line strength can be evaluated using simulations and potential solutions to improve weld line strengths.
What you will learn:
- What are the causes of weld line
- How to interprete simulation results for weld line
- Understanding weld line strength prediction