- Date：Oct 06, 2021 - Dec 15, 2021
- Location： Americas
- Time： 1:30 - 4:30 PM EDT
Moldex3D in America has organized a series of half-day online trainings, designed to give you a preliminary look into how to set up, run and interpret analysis in Moldex3D Studio. These online trainings are only available in Americas regions. During the training, we will also show you some effective ways to tackle common molding defects.
Don’t worry if you are not a Moldex3D user, once register, you will receive a 30-day trial license from us! Feel free to join us online and see how easy molding simulation can truly be.
*Pre-requisites: Received a license from Moldex3D and successfully installed.
|October 6, 2021||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|November 17, 2021||1:30 – 4:30 PM EST||Register Now|
|December 15, 2021||1:30 – 4:30 PM EST||Register Now|
Benefits of Training
- Get a feel of Moldex3D features and how to utilize them to improve your molding process
- Learn to solve common molding problems by applying Moldex3D from case practices
- Learn to review and interpret analysis
|1:30 – 2:20||CADdoctor & Importing a Model into Moldex3D
– Converting model from CAD system into Moldex3D using CADdoctor
– Assignment of different mold components
– Recommended modeling procedure
|2:20 – 2:30||Break|
|2:30 – 3:20||Meshing Theory & Setting Up Simulation
– What is meant by the term Boundary Layer Mesh (BLM)?
– Meshing Best Practices
– Selecting a material from Moldex3D’s material database
– Defining a process
|3:20 – 3:30||Break|
|3:30 – 4:20||Post-processing Result Interpretation
– Visualizing shear heating through the part
– Evaluating the packing effect
– Determining the efficiency of the cooling system
– Learning different factors of warpage & visualizing warpage in Moldex3D
|4:20 –||Q & A|
T: 248-946-4570 ext. 327