- Date：Sep 17, 2021 - Dec 10, 2021
- Location： Americas
- Time： 1:30 - 4:30 PM EDT
Moldex3D’s Analyst Certification tests the user’s knowledge about basic molding concepts, use of CAE technology and utilization of Moldex3D to answer simple questions based on the results of an analysis.
Upon commitment to the exam, 5 exam preparation videos will provide the information necessary to pass the exam. The topics of these videos are listed below.
The exam is split into two sections and both will be proctored by a certified Moldex3D representative:
- Multiple Choice (60 questions; 1 hr to complete)
- Hands- On exam (1 hr to complete simulation set-up, 1 hr to complete questions)
The attendance fee is USD$1,500, with only 5 seats for each session.
|September 17, 2021||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|December 10, 2021||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
What Attendees Will Learn?
- MCC001 – Overview of Plastics Molding (CH. 1)
- MCC002 – Material Properties of Plastics (CH. 2)
- MCC003 – Part and Mold Design (CH. 3)
- MCC004a – Flow Consideration versus Part Features (CH. 6)
- MCC004b – Flow Consideration Case Study & Hands-On Practice
- MCC005 – Molding Simulation Methodology (CH. 5)