- Date：Dec 01, 2023 - Mar 15, 2024
- Location： Americas
- Time： 1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT
Moldex3D’s Analyst Certification tests the user’s knowledge about basic molding concepts, use of CAE technology and utilization of Moldex3D to answer simple questions based on the results of an analysis.
Upon commitment to the exam, all necessary material to study for the exam will be provided. These materials cover the topics listed below.
The exam is split into two sections and both will be proctored by a certified Moldex3D representative:
- Multiple Choice (60 questions; 1 hr to complete)
- Hands- On exam (1 hr to complete simulation set-up, 1 hr to complete questions)
The attendance fee is USD$1,500, with 10 seats for each session.
|Dec 01, 2023||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|Mar 15, 2024||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
What Attendees Will Learn?
- MCC001 – Overview of Plastics Molding (CH. 1)
- MCC002 – Material Properties of Plastics (CH. 2)
- MCC003 – Part and Mold Design (CH. 3)
- MCC004a – Flow Consideration versus Part Features (CH. 6)
- MCC004b – Flow Consideration Case Study & Hands-On Practice
- MCC005 – Molding Simulation Methodology (CH. 5)