- Date：Oct 28, 2014 - Nov 01, 2014
- Location： Makuhari Messe, Tokyo
- Booth Number：51605
- Official Website：https://www.ipfjapan.jp/
International Plastics Fair Japan is one of the most important exhibitions to learn the latest development and innovation of plastic and rubber molding industry. Also, IPF is the largest plastics show in Japan. This high-tech exhibition held once every three years, attracting many visitors from all over the world to see the most advanced technologies and to find out how to make the precise plastic or rubber parts at more competitive cost. This year, IPF returns in Makuhari Messe, Tokyo from 10/28 to 11/1, 2014 with more exhibitors, visitors and new industry trends.
Make sure to stop by Moldex3D booth No.51605! Join us for the technical forum with a series of booth presentations by experienced and top plastics industry speakers and professionals during IPF Japan 2014. Importantly, to see the latest and innovative developments in CAE simulation technology in plastics injection molding.
- 株式会社JSOL: The application of Moldex3D simulation in lightweighting
- 株式会社セイロジャパン: How to simulate your molding problems? The latest case study in Japan
- （株）プラモール精工: Use low pressure molding technology to reduce production cost
- 株式会社積層金型: Utilize diffusion bonding technology to shorten product cycle time
- 株式会社: The latest hot runner simulation case study and the benefits of Moldex3D
- 秋元技術士事務所: The latest Mucell® technology, trend and case study by Moldex3D
- 株式会社松井製作所: Plastic injection simulation for heat & cool system (with pressurized hot water)