- Date：Apr 14, 2021
- Location： Americas
- Time： 2:30 PM EDT
2:30 PM EDT | Wednesday, April 14, 2021 | Check Your Time
iSLM is a centralized, web-based data management system that streamlines access and communication of CAE and mold project data. It increases the controllability and reusability of all your digital assets and allows modernization of storing and managing all project related information.
With iSLM, all project team members can easily exchange information and collaborate more efficiently from any internet-enabled device on your network, from any location in the world. Whether you are in design, mold making, manufacturing, quality or management, you can access the data that is important to you, when you need it.
- Manage Moldex3D and mold tryout project data all in one place
- Better communicate project and CAE information with customers and vendors
- Categorize and visualize mold project data in a web-based system
- Search & compare historical design data
- Plan for future projects and create alternative options for unplanned events
Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Webinars!
|2021/12/08||10:00 AM CET / 2:30 PM IST||Optimizing Injecting Molding Cycle Time|
|2021/12/08||2:30 PM EST||What can Moldex3D Studio API Do For You?|
|2021/12/14||10:00 AM CST||Case Study: Sartorius- Digital Twins in a Medical Environment|
|2021/12/15||10:00 AM CET / 2:30 PM IST||Digital Twin-driven Smart Manufacturing|