- Date：Jan 26, 2014 - Jan 29, 2014
- Location： San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA
- Booth Number：404
- Official Website：https://www.solidworks.com/sww/
Moldex3D is excited to be part of SolidWorks World 2014! At the Expo, Moldex3D will introduce eDesignSYNC which contains a user friendly and multifunctional interface and is fully embedded into SolidWorks. It offers a seamless workflow from design to simulation.
Come to Moldex3D booth #404, you will be able to:
- Sign up for a FREE Product Consultation with a Moldex3D Simulation Analysis professional
- Exchange ideas on how to create an ideal design in the shortest time
- Experience the world’s only true 3D molding simulation software
- Acquire the latest breakthroughs in injection molding simulation technology
- Discover how Moldex3D has supported well-known companies to eliminate product problems and remain competitive in their industries
Two ways to have a FREE Moldex3D Simulation Analysis Consultation:
- Visit booth # 404 at SolidWorks World 2014 from January 26-29th and sign up for a free post-show consultation!
- Fill out this form first, bring your problems to booth # 404 and we will walk you through how to fix them after the show.
For additional information on eDesignSYNC for SolidWorks, please go to:
- Product page: https://www.moldex3d.com/products/solution-addons/edesignsync
- Online Help: https://www.moldex3d.com/onlinehelp/eDesignSYNC/SolidWorks.html
- Alyssa Studebaker
- Tel: +1-248-946-4570