- Date：Aug 11, 2022
- Location： Louisville, Kentucky, USA
When it comes to Molding Innovation Day, it’s all about fresh molding techniques and design optimizing solutions!
On August 11th, Moldex3D and University of Louisville are hosting a Molding Innovation Day in the campus of Louisville. It has been too long since we had an in-person event, so we are excited to demonstrate some tips and tricks to overcome molding defects, along with academic research that helps you interpret simulation results. You will also hear from local industrial leaders about their experiences in injection molding fields.
By the end of the event, we will also have a raffle among the attendees. The winner can get a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0″ (2019, WiFi Only)!
Check out our agenda below and register today to win the tablet!
|8:30 – 8:35||Introduction||Louisville|
|8:35 – 9:05||Simulation Solution for Additive Manufacturing I||Moldex3D|
|9:05 – 9:35||3D Printing Tooling for Injection Molding – Experiments and Simulations||Louisville|
|9:35 – 10:05||How to Streamline the Injection Molding Process from Art to Part||RJG|
|10:05 – 10:20||Break|
|10:20 – 10:50||Simulation Solution for Additive Manufacturing II||Moldex3D|
|10:50 – 11:20||Valve Gate Simulation: The iMFLUX Effect on Material Flow||iMFLUX|
|11:20 – 11:50||Improving Part Roundness, Flatness and Shrinkage with Simulation||Moldex3D|
|11:50 – 12:30||Introduction of MBDA and Tour of the Facility||Louisville|
|12:30 – 01:30||Lunch|
|1:30 – 2:45||Quick Demo of Moldex3D
– Meshing Best Practices
– Advantages of Boundary Layer Meshing (BLM)
|2:45 – 3:00||Break|
|3:00 – 4:30||Project Setup
– Best Practices
– Standard Simulation Workflow
– Result Interpretation
– Studio Demo
Belknap Academic Building, Room 227 (2nd Floor)
Directions to Parking Lot Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/PuDYuDkkWGAo95Rm7
GPS Coordinates: 38°13’01.6″N 85°45’19.0″W
- Park in the Floyd street parking garage. Use the link above to open up directions in your google maps app or insert the GPS coordinates on your GPS.
- Take the elevator or stair to the third floor of the parking garage to take the pedestrian walkway over the railroad tracks.
- Follow the red arrows to walk towards Shumaker research building.
- We are located on the 2nd floor in room 227.
T: 248-946-4570 ext. 327