- Date：Oct 20, 2021
- Location： Online
Moldex3D will be hosting Virtual Café on October 20th that focuses on optimizing solutions for composites manufacturing process. If you are currently looking for better ways to improve part quality, then this is something you don’t want to miss!
Our Moldex3D experts will introduce how to read analysis results to spot potential defects, methods to improve them, advanced composites manufacturing technologies, and a case study to wrap it up. Also, feel free to join us for Hands-on Workshop, where we will guide you through molding simulation process. Some practices to help you know your way around Moldex3D software. Non-user participants will also receive a free 30-day trial.
A chance to see how awesome molding simulation can be. Register fast!
|10:05 AM – 10:15 AM||Log-in|
|10:15 AM – 10:20 AM||Introduction||Moldex3D|
|10:20 AM – 10:45 AM||Understanding Structural Performance of Long-Fiber Composites with Moldex3D||Moldex3D|
|10:45 AM – 11:10 AM||Analyzing Design / Process with Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technologies – I
– Compression Molding
– Resin Transfer Molding (RTM)
|11:10 AM – 11:35 AM||Analyzing Design / Process with Advanced Composites Manufacturing Technologies – II
– Hybrid Molding
|11:35 AM – 12:00 PM||Moldex3D Digital Twin-driven Smart Manufacturing||Moldex3D|
|12:00 PM – 01:00 PM||Lunch|
|01:00 PM – 01:50 PM||CADdoctor & Importing a Model into Moldex3D
– Converting model from CAD system into Moldex3D using CADdoctor
– Assignment of different mold components
– Recommended modeling procedure
|01:50 PM – 02:00 PM||Break|
|02:00 PM – 02:50 PM||Meshing Theory & Setting Up Simulation
– What is meant by the term Boundary Layer Mesh (BLM)?
– Meshing Best Practices
– Selecting a material from Moldex3D’s material database
– Defining a process
|02:50 PM – 03:00 PM||Break|
|03:00 PM – 03:50 PM||Post-processing Result Interpretation
– Visualizing shear heating through the part
– Evaluating the packing effect
– Determining the efficiency of the cooling system
– Learning different factors of warpage & visualizing warpage in Moldex3D
|03:50 PM||Q&A –|
P: 248-946-4570 ext. 991