- Date：Jul 28, 2021
- Location： Online
Moldex3D will be hosting Virtual Café on July 28th that focuses on optimizing solutions for plastics industry. If you are currently looking for better ways to improve plastics part quality, then this is something you don’t want to miss!
Our Moldex3D experts will introduce how to read analysis results to spot potential defects, methods to improve them, and a case study to wrap it up. Also, feel free to join us for Hands-on Workshop, where we will guide you through molding simulation process. Some practices to help you know your way around Moldex3D software. Non-user participants will also receive a free 30-day trial.
A chance to see how awesome molding simulation can be. Register fast!
|10:00 AM – 10:35 AM||Log-in|
|10:35 AM – 10:40 AM||Introduction||Moldex3D|
|10:40 AM – 11:10 AM||Warpage Analysis and Visualization Techniques for Injection Molded Parts||Moldex3D|
|11:10 AM – 12:00 PM||Moldex3D Solutions for Optical Components
– Introduction to Optics
– Surface Accuracy Visualization
– Residual Stresses
– Output to Optical Design Software
|12:00 PM – 12:30 PM||Moldex3D Digital Twin-driven Smart Manufacturing||Moldex3D|
|12:30 PM – 01:30 PM||Lunch|
|01:30 PM – 02:20 PM||CADdoctor & Importing a Model into Moldex3D
– Converting model from CAD system into Moldex3D using CADdoctor
– Assignment of different mold components
– Recommended modeling procedure
|02:20 PM – 02:30 PM||Break|
|02:30 PM – 03:20 PM||Meshing Theory & Setting Up Simulation
– What is meant by the term Boundary Layer Mesh (BLM)?
– Meshing Best Practices
– Selecting a material from Moldex3D’s material database
– Defining a process
|03:20 PM – 03:30 PM||Break|
|03:30 PM – 04:20 PM||Post-processing Result Interpretation
– Visualizing shear heating through the part
– Evaluating the packing effect
– Determining the efficiency of the cooling system
– Learning different factors of warpage & visualizing warpage in Moldex3D
|04:20 PM||Q&A –|