- Date：Dec 07, 2016
- Location： Pune, India
- Official Website：https://www.itbgroup.com/innovations-in-automotive-cockpits-2016-pune-india/
Moldex3D is pleased to announce that we will attend Innovations in Automotive Cockpits 2016 Conference in India, hosted by ITB Group on December 7, 2016 in Pune, India. The event will take place in Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel (formerly Le Méridien Pune) and will be a premium conference focusing on 「automotive interior parts developments.」
Moldex3D’s professional will be on-site and speak at this industry-focused event. For anyone who is interested in attending this event, please register via ITB Group website.
Moldex3D’s Speaking Session
- Section: Leveraging Resources in India for Pre-Development of Automotive Cockpits
- Time: 3:05 p.m.
- Topic: Latest Simulation Technology to Eliminate Interior Surface Problem
- Abstract: The topic focuses on how CAE simulation technology could help predict common surface defects including stress marks, flow marks, and tiger stripes.
- Speaker: Mr. Nick Chang, Country Manager – India at Moldex3D
Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel