- Date：Jun 06, 2023
- Location： Leiria, Portugal
Moldex3D iSLM is a data management platform designed for plastic molding industry to centralize data throughout the entire product lifecycle, such as mold try out result, simulation result, and DFM record. Currently 3 versions are provided:
- Advanced: for cross-team collaboration, including product design, mold design, CAE, and mold tryout team.
- Professional: for CAE team collaboration
- Personal: for individual CAE engineer
In this workshop we will introduce iSLM personal version through a series of hands-on exercises.
Who will need iSLM personal
- Users who have worked on a good amount of Moldex3D projects but without a decent management system.
- Users who need to decide preliminary process setting based on previous experience.
- Users who need to quickly evaluate and compare several similar projects.
During this workshop, participants can expect to ….
- Explore the fundamental functions of iSLM
- Seamlessly integrate iSLM into their daily simulation work
- Apply iSLM in practical situations
|iSLM advanced version
full function trial
Rua da Fonte, lote 23 r/c dto. Quinta de Santo António 2415-573 Leiria
Tel: +351 244 825 859