- Date：Sep 28, 2015 - Sep 30, 2015
- Location： East Lansing, Michigan, USA
- Official Website：https://www.egr.msu.edu/asc2015/home
CoreTech System (Moldex3D) will be presenting at American Society for Composites 30th Technical Conference, June 2-3, 2015 at the Westin Southfield Detroit. CoreTech System (Moldex3D) will be presenting 「Screw Geometry Design and Performance Effects on Fiber Breakage Study」 to elaborate a simulation method to predict the fiber length degradation during the plastication of the injection molding process. This method will consider the effect of screw and barrel, which has not been addressed before with injection molding simulation. Come join our speaking session to learn more.
- Date: Monday, September 28, 2015
- Topic: Screw Geometry Design and Performance Effects on Fiber Breakage Study
- Time: 2:20 PM – 2:45 PM
- Room: Auditorium
- Speaker: Srikar Vallury, Applications Engineer, Moldex3D Northern America Inc.
- Location: Kellogg Center, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan