- Date：Sep 18, 2019
- Location： 10:30 AM CEST/2:00 PM IST
10:30 AM CEST/2:00 PM IST | Wednesday, September 18, 2019 | Check Your Time
Simulation is playing an increasingly important role in manufacturing. However, engineers still face challenges in bridging the gap between simulation and manufacturing. Join us for this webinar to learn how to maximize simulation utility with Moldex3D, where we integrate real-world conditions to more accurately take into account crucial information from the physical world, including considering the dynamic machine response of an injection molding machine, ensuring the optimized processing conditions obtained from simulations can be directly applied on the production floor.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the gaps between simulation and real-world manufacturing
- How to capture real-world machine response
- How to import real-world injection molding machine data into virtual simulations
- How to maximize the value of uniting real-world data and virtual simulations
Who Should Attend?
- Simulation analysts
- Process engineers
- Mold makers
- Tooling engineers
- Plastics professionals