- Date：Nov 11, 2020
- Location： Europe, Asia Pasific
- Time： 10:00 AM CET/ 2:30 PM IST
10:00 AM CET/ 2:30 PM IST | Wednesday, November 11, 2020 | Check Your Time
Cyber-Physical System (CPS) is a key technology in the Industry 4.0 system. The CPS concept in injection molding should be the integration of molding simulation and injection machines. However, there is still a gap between the theory and actual machine behaviors due to many factors such as mechanical engineering, material and controller performance. Moldex3D integrates real-world conditions to more accurately take into account crucial information from the physical world, including considering the dynamic machine response of an injection molding machine, ensuring the optimized processing conditions obtained from simulations can be directly applied on the production floor.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Understand the gaps between simulation and real-world manufacturing
- How to capture real-world machine response
- How to import real-world injection molding machine data into virtual simulations
- How to maximize the value of uniting real-world data and virtual simulations
Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Webinars!
|2021/01/20||2:30 PM EST||Compression vs Injection Molding for Optical Lenses Manufacturing|
|2021/01/27||10:00 AM CET/ 2:30 PM IST||Achieving Lightweight Part Through Fluid-Assisted Injection Molding|
|2021/02/03||2:30 PM EST||Tips & Tricks: Warpage Analysis & Visualization Techniques|