- Date：Jul 31, 2019
- Location： 10:30 AM CEST/2:00 PM IST
10:30 AM CEST/2:00 PM IST | Wednesday, July 31, 2019 | Check Your Time
Viscoelasticity plays a key role in determining the complex flow and deformation behavior of melted plastics. A good understanding of the viscoelastic properties is essential to evaluate and avoid potential viscoelastic flow problems.
Moldex3D offers Viscoelasticity-Flow (VE-Flow) analysis, which employs a novel coupling approach to realistically capture the real-world viscoelastic flow behaviors. The VE-Flow analysis enables more accurate predictions of warpage, optical properties and flow-induced issues to meet stringent quality demands.
What you will learn:
- Why Viscoelasticity Is Important?
- Introduction to Moldex3D VE-Flow Analysis
- Material Characterization for Viscoelastic Properties
- Understanding the Effect of Viscoelasticity on Polymer Melt Front