- Date：Aug 12, 2020 - Dec 16, 2020
- Location： Americas
- Time： 1:30 - 4:30 PM EDT
In times like this, self-improving is what keeps us in the game.
Moldex3D in America is rolling out a series of half-day online training, designed to give you a preliminary look into how to set up, run and interpret and analysis in Moldex3D Studio in the convenience of your home or office. Let’s stay home, be safe, and learn more about molding optimization.
Non-user attendees will also receive a 30-day trial license for free.
*Please kindly note that the training is only available in North and South America.
*Pre-requisites: Received a license from Moldex3D and successfully installed.
|October 7, 2020||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|October 21, 2020||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|November 4, 2020||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|November 18, 2020||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|December 2, 2020||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
|December 16, 2020||1:30 – 4:30 PM EDT||Register Now|
Benefits of Training
- Get a feel of Moldex3D features and how to utilize them to improve your molding process
- Learn to solve common molding problems by applying Moldex3D from case practices
- Learn to review and interpret analysis
|1:30 – 2:20||CADdoctor & Importing a Model into Moldex3D
– Converting model from CAD system into Moldex3D using CADdoctor
– Assignment of different mold components
– Recommended modeling procedure
|2:20 – 2:30||Break|
|2:30 – 3:20||Meshing Theory & Setting Up Simulation
– What is meant by the term Bourdary Layer Mesh (BLM)?
– Meshing Best Practices
– Selecting a material from Moldex3D’s material database
– Defining a process
|3:20 – 3:30||Break|
|3:30 – 4:20||Post-processing Result Interpretation
– Visualizing shear heating through the part
– Evaluating the packing effect
– Determining the efficiency of the cooling system
– Learning different factors of warpage & visualizing warpage in Moldex3D
|4:20 –||Q & A|
T: 248-946-4570 ext. 329