- Date：Jun 19, 2019 - Jun 20, 2019
- Location： Erie, PA, USA
- Official Website：https://behrend.psu.edu/community-and-workforce-programs/plastics-training-academy/innovation-and-emerging-plastics-technologies-conference
Come Learn from the Plastics Industry Experts!
Moldex3D will be exhibiting and speaking at this year’s Innovation and Emerging Plastics Technologies Conference, held at Penn State Behrend, June 19-20, 2019. Be sure to attend our speaking session on June 19 to hear about the latest advances in long fiber composites simulation technology. View the conference agenda.
Don’t forget to stop by Moldex3D Booth and get a live demo of our latest product release, Moldex3D R17, and talk to our representatives to know more about how Moldex3D can help you unlock hidden insights from simulation data and make better design decisions faster and easier than ever before.
Join Moldex3D’s Speaking Session
- Session Title: Latest Molding Simulation and Mechanical Performance Prediction for Long Fiber Composites
- Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Time: 11:15 a.m.
This presentation will discuss:
- Why Simulate Fiber Orientations?
- Fiber Orientation Theory
- Experimental Verification of iARD-RPR Model in High Fiber Concentrations
- Review of Fiber Orientation Validation Case
- Conclusions and Future Work
Penn State Behrend
About the Conference
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, is again hosting this highly successful conference. Come learn from industry experts. There will be half-hour presentations in the mornings, with three concurrent sessions on injection molding technology, materials technology, and executive/management practices. The afternoons will feature a choice of three-hour tutorials, with many including a hands-on component. A networking session will be held after the tutorials on June 19. In addition to a keynote talk, attendees of the two-day conference will hear presentations by several industry experts and take part in hands-on tutorials. Many of the tutorials will be held in the college’s 10,500-square-foot plastics processing lab, the largest, most comprehensive plastics training lab in the country.