- Date：Aug 19, 2019 - Sep 16, 2019
- Location： Pune, India
Moldex3D is honored to partner with MIT-World Peace University to host the very first series of Moldex3D Training Workshop in Pune this year. The purpose of this training course is to show you how to use Moldex3D simulation capabilities and analysis results to help you identify potential problems that can cause real plastic injection parts.
During this one-day session, attendees will get an overview of Moldex3D injection molding simulation capabilities, such as Flow, Pack, Cool, and Warp. And understand the functions of the software through the operation of actual cases. So you can learn to deal with common defects in plastic injection molding.
This training workshop is FREE, but “LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE”. Don’t miss this opportunity and register now.
What You’ll Learn
- The latest trends of mold filling CAE technology
- Introduce the features and benefits of Moldex3D simulation capabilities
- How to interpret Moldex3D simulation results to identify potential defects
- Practical hands-on experience with Moldex3D experts
|July 15, 2019||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Full|
|August 19, 2019||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Full|
|September 16, 2019||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Full|
|10:00-10:15||Introduction to CoreTech System and Moldex3D|
|10:15-12:30||Understanding CAE Needs and Analysis Procedures (eDesign)|
|13:30-14:30||Hands-on Practice on Advanced Pre-processing Tool (Designer BLM)|
|14:30-15:30||Hands-on Analysis Setup with Material Selection and Molding Process Condition|
|15:45-17:00||Identifying Potential Molding Defects & Solutions by Result Interpretations|
MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU)
No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038, India
- Mr. Pratik Kurane, +91-94208-71261, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Abhishek Tiwari (Trainer), +91-98331-97831, email@example.com
- Dr. Deepti S. Marathe, firstname.lastname@example.org