- Date：Jun 29, 2019
- Location： Kiki Centre for Technology, Gurugram
Moldex3D is honored to partner with Kiki Centre for Technology to host a series of the Training Workshop. The purpose of this training course is to show you how to use Moldex3D simulation capabilities and analysis results to help you identify potential problems that can cause real plastic injection parts.
During this one-day session, attendees will get an overview of Moldex3D injection molding simulation capabilities, such as Flow, Pack, Cool, and Warp. And understand the functions of the software through the operation of actual cases. So you can achieve the goal of “pay less, design more”.
This training workshop is free, but “LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE”. Don’t miss this opportunity and register now.
What You’ll Learn
- The latest trends of mold filling CAE technology
- Introduce the features and benefits of Moldex3D simulation capabilities
- How to interpret Moldex3D simulation results to identify potential defects
- Practical hands-on experience with Moldex3D experts
|May 18, 2019||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||REGISTER|
|June 29, 2019||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||REGISTER|
|10:00-10:15||Introduction to CoreTech System and Moldex3D|
|10:15-12:30||Understanding CAE Needs and Analysis Procedures (eDesign)|
|13:30-14:30||Hands-on Practice on Advanced Pre-processing Tool (Designer BLM)|
|14:30-15:30||Hands-on Analysis Setup with Material Selection and Molding Process Condition|
|15:45-17:00||Identifying Potential Molding Defects & Solutions by Result Interpretations|
Kiki Centre for Technology
Plot 33, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana 122050, India
- Mr. Pankaj Kumar, +91-96197-43187, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Lokesh Kumar, +91-83770-02698, email@example.com
- Mr. Nick Chang firstname.lastname@example.org