- Date：Sep 20, 2021 - Sep 21, 2021
- Location： Erie, Pennsylvania, USA
- Official Website：https://behrend.psu.edu/community-and-workforce-programs/plastics-training-academy/microcellular-injection-molding-mucell-process
Moldex3D, Penn State University, and Trexel will co-conduct an in-person workshop on September 20 – 21, aiming to provide a thorough overview of the MuCell® process and allow attendees to visualize the process through Moldex3D simulations and correlate the findings on an injection molding machine at Penn State. This workshop is geared toward molding and molding simulation professionals including engineers, technicians, and managers who are currently using or considering adding the MuCell® process to their capabilities. Anyone that specifies injection molded parts will also benefit by attending this workshop.
The course fee is $1,410.
For more information, please visit the Penn State website.
Day 1 (8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)
- Introduction of MuCell® Process
– How it works
– Equipment requirements
– Part design considerations
– Complimentary technologies
- Introduction of Moldex3D Microcellular Simulation
- Hands-on – Moldex3D Microcellular Simulation
Day 2 (8:00 a.m.–noon)
- Hands-on – MuCell® Molding Process
- Closing Review and Q&A
242 Burke Center, Erie, PA 16563 (Penn State University)