- Date：Jun 13, 2017 - Jun 16, 2017
- Location： Lyon, France
- Booth Number：Q10/ R11 in Hall 2
- Official Website：https://www.f-i-p.com/
Moldex3D is excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at FIP 2017 from 13-16 June in Lyon, France! As one of the three-yearly European plastics trade shows FIP is definitely the industry’s key event in 2017. In this year’s event, over 800 exhibitors will gather together to facilitate your plastic and composite part developments. Moldex3D cordially invites you to visit us at our Booth Q10/ R11 in Hall 2 to discuss the latest injection molding simulation technologies and explore the possible solutions to your plastic product design challenges!
Come Join Us at FIP Workshop on 15 June!
|Speaker : Fabien BUCHY, SimpaTec France- Moldex3D
Topic : How to Obtain Lightweight and Robust Design with Simulation Technology
Date : Thursday, 15 June
Time : From 4:00 PM to 4:20 PM
In this session you will learn
- Design and True-3D Simulation for Composite Insert Overmolding
- Long/Short Fiber-Reinforced Material Applications and Validations
- Physical and Chemical Foaming Process Beforehand Evaluation
- High-Quality Structural Analysis with Molding Simulation Input Materials
Booth Q10/ R11 – Let’s Meet up at FIP 2017!
9 Avenue Louis Blériot,
69680 Chassieu, France.
+886-3-5600199 ext. 707