- Date：Sep 30, 2014 - Oct 03, 2014
- Location： Gran Via Exhibition Centre, Barcelona, Spain
- Booth Number：D401
- Official Website：https://www.equiplast.com/en/home
Internationalization, innovation, industrialization and investment are the goals of the World Chemical Summit. Equiplast is embarking on a new era and a new challenge: becoming the new World Chemical Summit, connecting science and industry to help bring major projects to fruition.
Equiplast is opening up to the outside world in an increasingly globalized scenario, with a view to the new Horizon 20/20 initiative and offering the market new business opportunities. Because markets evolve, Equiplast captures the trends and makes them a reality.
Now in its seventeenth edition, Equiplast, the International Plastics and Rubber Event, aims to support the sector by providing the impetus that will allow it to reach new markets and new sectors.
Equiplast aims to break the mould, and will do with the WICAP formula. A formula which, together with the Expoquimia and Eurosurfas trade shows, will shape the World Chemical Summit.
- W (World): The market is now a global one and Equiplast gives participating companies the chance to reach new markets.
- I (Investment): Introducing the needs and requirements of each country so that exhibitors can open up new business opportunities.
- C (Cooperation & Innovation Lab): Open innovation is a new business concept in which technological collaboration between companies is key.
- A (Application Forum): A programme of specific events to attract the sector’s decision-makers at an international level.
- P (Project Forum): Presenting the best products in need of subsequent industrial development. This is a first for exhibitors at the show.
Make sure to visit Moldex3D at D401!