- Date：Aug 07, 2019
- Location： 10:30 AM CEST/2:00 PM IST
10:30 AM CEST/2:00 PM IST | Wednesday, August 7, 2019 | Check Your Time
Foaming technologies exhibit significant advantages in design flexibility, material savings, cost and weight reductions, and therefore are widely applied in automotive, aerospace, appliance, sports goods, medical, etc. However, due to the complicated characteristics of the foam materials, developing quality foam products with uniform cell structure is a challenging task. Join us for our webinar to learn how Moldex3D simulation solutions can help you gain more control and more accurate assessment of your foaming process.
- Introduction to Moldex3D Foaming Simulation Capabilities
–Physical, Chemical (CBA), and Chemical (PU)
- Foaming Process Control Challenges
- Validation Example of Foaming Simulation
- Case Study
– Moldex3D foaming analysis workflow
– Typical foaming simulation results
– Factors affecting the foaming performance
Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Webinars!
|2019/12/11||2:30 PM EST||Latest Simulation Technology for 3D Warpage Predictions|
|2019/12/11||10:00 AM CET/2:30 PM IST||Moldex3D R17 Feature Review in 60 Minutes|