- Date：Mar 30, 2020
- Location： Pune, India
Moldex3D is honored to partner with MIT-World Peace University to host a series of Moldex3D Training Workshop in Pune. The current version Moldex3D R17 contains many new technical developments, extended functionalities and substantial improvements in the handling of the simulation tool. The purpose of this training course is to show you how to use Moldex3D R17 simulation capabilities and analysis results to help you identify potential problems that can cause real plastic injection parts.
During this one-day session, attendees will get an overview of Moldex3D R17 injection molding simulation capabilities, such as Flow, Pack, Cool, and Warp. And understand the functions of the software through the operation of actual cases. So you can learn to deal with common defects in plastic injection molding.
This training workshop is FREE, but “LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE”. Don’t miss this opportunity and register now.
What You’ll Learn
- The latest trends of mold filling CAE technology
- Introduce the features and benefits of Moldex3D R17 simulation capabilities
- How to interpret Moldex3D R17 simulation results to identify potential defects
- Practical hands-on experience with Moldex3D experts
|Jan 27, 2020||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||CLOSED|
|Feb 24, 2020||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||CLOSED|
|Mar 30, 2020||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||CLOSED|
|10:00-10:15||Introduction to CoreTech System and Moldex3D|
|10:15-12:30||Introduction of New R17 Studio Workflow|
|13:30-14:30||Hands-On Practice on Advanced Pre-Processing Tool (Designer BLM) Using R17 Studio|
|14:30-15:30||Hands-On Analysis Setup with Material Selection and Molding Process Condition Using R17 Studio|
|15:45-17:00||Identifying Potential Molding Defects & Solutions by Result Interpretations|
MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU)
No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038, India
- Mr. Pratik Kurane, +91-94208-71261, email@example.com
- Mr. Abhishek Tiwari (Trainer), +91-98331-97831, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Deepti S. Marathe, email@example.com