- Date：Sep 02, 2020 - Sep 03, 2020
- Location： Plymouth, MI, USA
We will continue to monitor the situation and advise any further updates.
The Moldex3D Users’ Meeting in North America serves as an annual platform for Moldex3D users, partners, leaders, and professionals in the plastic engineering field to exchange valuable insights and research breakthroughs. This two-day event will be held at The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI on September 2-3. On day 1, we will introduce the highlights of our upgraded software – Moldex3D 2020. This new version is equipped with powerful simulation capabilities, advanced solutions, and a data-driven management system. We hope to offer you the best solution for smart manufacturing, which is a fundamental key to achieving Industry 4.0.
Day 2 will be split into two sessions. In Session 1 we will cover Advanced Topics for current users. Session 2 will be our Hands-on Workshop for non-users and new users. This workshop is a great way to experience how Moldex3D can make your molding process easier and faster. All current non-user participants of the Hands-on Workshop will receive a free 30-day trial. Please join us for this event and get inspired to go to the next level of the manufacturing revolution.
- Get inspired by pioneering leaders in the plastics industry on the latest trends and insights into smart design and manufacturing
- Acquire valuable practices and strategies in plastics molding simulation directly from the experience of Moldex3D users
- Get an inside look into the Moldex3D’s product roadmap and vision and find out the latest innovations powering Moldex3D 2020
- Link with 200+ forward-thinking and innovative industrial peers
Day 1 – Main Conference – Wednesday, September 2, 2020 | Grande Ballroom
|9:00-9:25||Beyond Simulation: Moldex3D 2020 Product Highlights and Future Directions||Moldex3D N.A.|
|9:25-9:50||3D Printing Process Simulation and Experimental Validation for Thermoplastics with Moldex3D||Ford Motor Company|
|9:50-10:15||Warpage Validation Study of an Engine Cover Part||Dana|
|11:20-11:45||Process Transfer with Moldex3D Simulation||RJG|
|1:10-1:35||Visual Defects and Surface Stress||Nvidia|
|2:00-2:25||Low Constant Pressure Molding: The iMFLUX “Green Curve”||iMFLUX|
|2:25-2:50||Characterization of the Effect of Mold Surface Properties on Injection Molding Polymer Flow||University of Massachusetts Lowell|
|3:00-3:25||Intelligent Melt Delivery: Hot-Runner Sequencing Based on Cavity Sensing||HRSflow|
|3:25-3:50||Performance Study of the Cooling Components||MGS Manufacturing Group|
|3:50-4:15||Integrated Simulation Approach for Prediction of Anisotropic Thermal Conductivity||E-Xstream Engineering|
|4:15-4:40||Modeling of Injection Molding Process with Applying Machine Response Input and Screw Movement Simulation||Moldex3D N.A.|
|5:00-||Cocktails & Networking|
Day 2 –Workshop Day – Thursday, September 3, 2020 | Nazareth Room
SESSION 1: Advanced Topics (Recommended for Current Users)
|9:00-9:30||Selected Advanced Topics of Moldex3D 2020||Moldex3D N.A.|
|9:30-10:15||New Warpage Best Practice of Moldex3D||Moldex3D N.A.|
|10:30-11:00||Integrated Simulation Solutions for Design Engineers||Moldex3D N.A.|
|11:00-11:30||Learning Design for Manufacturing Through Simulation||Kruse Training|
SESSION 2: Hands-On Workshop | Galilee Room
|7:30-8:30||Software Installation Help Desk/Registration|
– Using Auto-Heal to convert models from CAD to Moldex3D
Moldex3D Designer BLM
– Import model, create customized gating layout, and specify cooling system
– Understand Boundary Layer Mesh (BLM) technology and generate BLM mesh using Meshing best practices
– Create a simulation Project
– Select a material from the Moldex3D Material Database
– Define process setting and analysis sequence
– F P C W result interpretation overview
– Analysis tools to assist in analyzing results
*All current non-user participants of the Hands-on Workshop will receive a free 30-day trial.
Day 1 – Conference will be held at the Grande Ballroom located at the rear end of the property. Ample space is provided at the Grand Ballroom Parking area.
Day 2 – Workshop will take place inside the Nazareth Room and the Galilee Ballroom. You may park in the front and proceed thru the Conference Center Entrance. (View Floor Plan).
Special Hotel Rates
We also have reserved a limited number of rooms for guests needing accommodation at $159 per night. Please book directly through The Inn at St. John’s at 734-414-0600. Reference Moldex3D.
T: 248-946-4570 ext. 329