- Date：Jul 25, 2018
- Location： 2:30 PM EDT
2:30 PM EDT | Wednesday, July 25, 2018 | Check Your Time
In recent years, the manufacturing industry is witnessing a massive shift towards the use of lightweight materials, such as carbon-fiber-reinforced plastics and other composite materials to enable lightweight products. However, this shift also creates many challenges. One of the key issues is how to balance product weight and strength?
This webinar will help you understand the role of computer-aided engineering solutions in lightweighting and how you can leverage simulation tools to help you fully exploit the benefits of lightweight materials and applications to produce lighter, stronger parts.
- An Overview of Moldex3D Simulation Solutions for Lightweight Components
- Resin Transfer Molding
- SMC Compression Molding
- GMT Compression Molding
- PU Chemical Foaming
- Microcellular Foam Injection Molding
- Gas/Water-Assisted Injection Molding
- Prediction and Characterization of Lightweight Materials
- Prediction of fiber orientation and breakage
- Permeability measurement of fiber preform
- How Can Moldex3D Help Balance Weight and Strength?
- Digimat RP/FEA interface
- Customer Use Cases