- Date：Apr 26, 2018 - Apr 27, 2018
- Location： Broad College of Business, Michigan State University, Management Education Center, Troy, MI, USA
- Official Website：http://pages.mscsoftware.com/Digimat-Auto-TechDay-2018.html
Moldex3D Northern America Inc. is pleased be a sponsor as well as an exhibitor of 2018 DIGIMAT Automotive Tech Day, April 26-27, Broad College of Business Michigan State University Management Education Center, Troy, MI. Come by our table to learn more about how Moldex3D helps automotive part designers and engineers tackle the countless plastics design and manufacturing challenges they are facing, and to meet market demands for lightweight, durability and high strength. Learn more about Moldex3D Automotive Industry Simulation Solutions. For complete program details including speakers and sessions, please visit their website.
About the Conference
You are invited to attend a two-day Technology Day with Digimat in Troy, Michigan! The event is for current users and those interested in implementing a materials simulation solution in their company. Attendees will have the opportunity to share best practices, listen to best-in-class presentations of industry peers, network, and keep up-to-date with industry trends.
Join the Digimat Technology Day to learn how to:
- Investigate and predict the behavior of a large mix of plastic & composite materials
- Design and manufacture innovative high-performance parts to maintain leadership
- Minimize the weight, cost and time-to-market optimal plastics and composite industrial parts
- Use 3D printing for functional prototyping and production
- Compute the virtual allowables
Who Should Attend?
Designers, CAE engineers or simulation managers who work with plastic or composite materials and need to design optimal and innovative materials and structures time and cost efficiently in an integrated analysis environment.
Broad College of Business
Michigan State University
Management Education Center
811 W. Square Lake Rd.
Troy, MI 48098